Management System Services
Good Manufacturing Practice
cGMP refers to the current Good Manufacturing Practice regulations enforced by the FDA. cGMPs provide for systems that assure proper design, monitoring, and control of manufacturing processes and facilities.
What it means for your business
Cannabis produced by GMP-certified growers gives consumers peace of mind when making their purchase. Without it, sales can suffer, since discerning consumers want to know they are buying safe, quality products.
Benefits of compliance
Companies that implement GMP commonly find benefits such as:
- Demonstrating an organization’s management capabilities in product quality and safety assurance
- Enabling employees to develop good production/operational habits
- Reducing safety risk
- Timely detection of production and management problems, reducing costs
- Better understanding of and compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Enhanced international credibility and public image
- Increasing customers’ long-term confidence in the enterprise
Email us at email@example.com. Let us know a bit about your certification and/or compliance needs and we’ll get back to you ASAP.